The vegan diet is much kinder to the earth. If you want to reduce your carbon footprint, a vegan diet is a good way to do it.
Vegan Meal Delivery Service
Options from Twisted Foods
What is Vegan? To sum it up, vegans don’t consume any animal products. That means they eat a diet devoid of meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, all dairy products and for some, also honey.
They do eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, in addition to nuts and nut butters, seeds and seed butters, legumes, whole grains, soy foods such as tofu and edamame and wheat foods such as seitan.
Twisted Foods Philosophy on the Vegan Diet
Twisted Foods believes that food is medicine. As with any good medicine, if the right types are consumed in the right quantities, your health will not just improve, but thrive. Our mission is to help all of our clients and customers thrive, no matter what their circumstances or challenges!
Why are we different from other vegan meal delivery services? It's because we offer options that no one else does! Here are 3 ways that we shine above the rest.
- We offer the completely customizable meal prep option. This means no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all diets. What we believe is that everybody has different likes and dislikes and everybody thrives on something just a little different from the next person. We are committed to finding and supplying that something that makes you, you.
- On the meal prep plan, every client is paired with a health coach, free of charge, so this means that you'll have your very own personal advisor, support system and encourager. This is because we believe that knowing you’ve got someone in your corner makes all the difference as you take this journey into greater health.
- We have three options for you to receive your vegan meal delivery and/or foods. First, let us ship them to you! You decide when and we make it happen. Second, pick up your order at our existing Jonesboro, AR location or our Nashville, TN location. Third, choose to dine in-house at either of these two locations and take advantage of our sparkling company and conversation!
Types of Veganism
Yes, there are several different types of vegans. While they all typically adhere to the "no meat, no fish, no dairy" doctrine, the similarities stop there. Our vegan meal delivery options can support most any type of vegan diet, because we believe that the more inclusive our options, the more people we can help on their journey to health and fitness.
This group is most similar to "plant-based". Dietary vegans don't consume animal products, but do tolerate them in other products, such as makeup and household cleaning products.
Junk Food Vegans
As the name implies, these folks take advantage of all the quick and easy vegan food options available. Because they eat a multitude of processed food, this is probably not the healthiest option. For example, junk food vegans tend to eat a lot of freezer-section faux meat and of course, everyone's favorite - Oreos.
Health Benefits of Veganism
According to many dietitians, there are numerous benefits to a vegan or plant-based diet.
Delicious Foods on the Twisted Foods Vegan Meal Plan
Sample Menu Items
- A full complement of fruits and vegetables
- Proteins include Garden burgers, Impossible burgers, tofu
- Delicious toppings such as nuts, coconut cream sauce, flavored olive oils, peanut butter, pesto, salsa, sweet chili sauce